What state or national organizations support the needs of gifted students? How can I contact them?

The New Jersey Association for Gifted Children (NJAGC) assists schools, teachers, parents and students. For more information on New Jersey programs, consult the NJAGC Website at www.njagc.org. Additionally, the Gifted Child Society is a nonprofit organization that was founded in 1957 by parents of New Jersey to further the cause of gifted children. For more information go to: http://www.giftedstudy.com/