SOUTH HARRISON ELEMENTARY SCHOOL DISTRICT IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. The South Harrison Elementary School District does not discriminate in its employment practices, business action, and/or educational opportunities because of race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, sex, or handicap. Contact district Affirmative Action Officer Dr. Corinne Sannino.
South Harrison Township, Gloucester County, NJ
South Harrison Township School District is seeking a dedicated and resourceful educational leader to commence employment in the 2020-2021 school year. Founded in 1883 and located in southern Gloucester County, our Pk-6 rural district is in search of a leader that will embrace our vision for our school while paving a pathway to academic excellence for our students. The district is home to approximately 316 students and 35 staff members with an annual budget of $6.3 million.
- NJ School Administrator or Certificate of Eligibility required
- Three years Superintendent, Asst. Superintendent, Central Office and/or Principal experience preferred
- Three years teaching experience required, five years preferred
The successful candidate will demonstrate:
- Educational leadership with strong interpersonal skills
- A commitment to excellence for all students and staff
Deadline for receipt of all applications is by 11:00 pm, December 6, 2020.
To apply go to: www.njsba.org/employment.
Position available on or about July 1, 2021.
Superintendent/Principal – South Harrison Township
New Jersey School Boards Association
Phone: 609-695-7600 Fax: 609-695-1577
Theresa Lewis, Search Consultant
Affirmative Action / Equal Opportunity Employer