Online Meal Payment System
The South Harrison Township School District is now using mySchoolBucks, an online payment service giving you a quick and easy way to manage and add funds to your child’s meal account. You can review recent purchases along with seeing the current balance, plus receive low balance alerts…all for FREE! You can also add money to your child’s account using Visa, Master Card, Discover Card, or debit cards for a small fee.
An added benefit of mySchoolBucks is the “Set it and Forget it” payment option, which allows you to schedule automatic payments to your child’s meal account. Funds can be added weekly, monthly or when the balance hits a special amount—simply chooses the “Setup a payment schedule” option during the checkout.
- Safety. Eliminates the need for your child to take money to school.
- Convenience. Make payments when it’s convenient for you, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week!
- Control. Set low balance alerts, view account activity, recurring payments and more!
- Efficiency. Make payments for all your children in one easy step.
- Flexibility. Make payments using Visa, Master Card, Discover or debit cards.
Enrollment is easy!
Just follow these three easy steps:
- Go to www.myschoolbucks.com and register for a free account. A confirmation will be sent to the address you provide; click on the link included in the email to activate your account.
- Activate your account and begin adding your child. You will need to use Kingsway Regional as the school code and your child's student ID.
- Add funds to your child’s account(s) with your Visa, Master Card, Discover, debit card or electronic check.
A convenience fee of $2.49 may apply for payments to your child’s account(s). You will have the opportunity to review any fees (and cancel, if you choose) before you are charged. Money deposited into myschoolbucks.com generally appears in the account within 12-24 hours.
Once you have signed up you can fund your child’s account via the mySchoolBucks website or mobile app, which is available for iPhone and Android devices.
Security is a priority at mySchoolBucks. The system is secure; providing the highest level of protection for all of your information.
If you have any questions, you can email email@example.com or call 855-832-5226.
Ms. Holly Haynes
Food Service Director
Kingsway Regional School District
South Harrison Township School District