Kindergarten Round-Up Information
Kindergarten Round-Up Registration Information:
DATES: April 14, April 15, and April 16.
PLACE: South Harrison Township Elementary School.
REGISTRATION DEADLINE: Friday, April 10
Directions for accessing the South Harrison Kindergarten Registration Online Portal are provided below. Please follow the directions to sign up for this screening and registration.
If you do not have internet access, please contact us via phone at 856-769-0855 Ext. 1103.
Please notify the Main Office at 856-769-0855, extension 1103 if your child speaks a language other than English as his or her preferred language.
If you have a pre-school age child who seems to have any developmental delay, please call Dr. Shanna Hoffman at 856-769-0855, extension 1147, as services may be available for them.
Direction for Accessing the South Harrison Kindergarten Registration Online Portal
Forty-Five Minute registration periods will be scheduled using an online registration tool – PTCFast. Please plan on the appointment lasting approximately one hour. In order to schedule a kindergarten registration appointment, parents will need to do the following:
Enter this link in your internet browser: www.ptcfast.com/reg1
- This online portal will reference this registration as “Teacher Conference” and future emails will reference the appointment as “Parent/Teacher Conference.”
- You will be asked for an entry code, where you should enter NXE1222441
- You will be asked to type in your email address and your name
- To confirm your identity and email address, PTCFast will send you a confirmation email.
- Click on the link in the email to see a screen showing all available times for kindergarten registration. Click on whichever time is most convenient for you and your child.
- The system will send you a confirmation email with the date and time you have reserved.
- The system will send you a reminder a few days before your kindergarten registration appointment.
- A more detailed tutorial is available: http://tinyurl.com/PTConline
If you do not have internet access, please contact us via phone at (856) 769-0855 Ext. 1103 to schedule an appointment.