Lunch Account Policy
South Harrison Elementary School Lunch Account Policy
- The cafeteria point of sale system will provide the cashier a "low balance" warning when an account is below $5.00. At that time, the cashier will notify the student of the low balance.
- In the event a student forgets or loses his/her lunch money, the student may charge their meal.
- Any student that has a negative balance on their lunch account will receive a charge letter once a week. Parents should check their child's backpack for lunch account written reminders.
- Students may not charge snacks.
- A $20.00 fee will be charged to a student's account for any NSF checks returned to the food service office.
All communication regarding low balances will come from the cafeteria office at 769-0855 ext. 1062